Monday, June 16, 2008

Around the World in 120 days, Or So

On May 4th, 2008 I set off from California for Delhi, India to begin 4 months of travelling in Asia and Africa. I had just finished graduate school and a 1/2 Ironman triathlon and I suppose I was ready for a change. That, and I had had the foresight to tell McKinsey that I wouldn't be available for work until the end of October. Thus, the stage was set for my around the world travels....Well, once I was able to find the passport I left behind at the triathlon campsite, reschedule my flight due to the originally lost passport, and then make the 3 hour drive to San Jose in 1 hour (which included running out of gas on a deserted road at 3am). But I digress, this blog is about my travels. And those travels start with India...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A classic start to a global debutant adventure. Keep us posted.